As you think about your Web 2.0 strategy, one question you should ask is: Which sites are the most commonly used? A good place to answer the first question is Compete. I did a search today to get a feel for the traffic on Twitter. From 12/07 – 12/08, the traffic has increased by 752.9%!!! I’m one of those people who had some doubts about using Twitter, but based on that traffic, I need to reconsider!
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps
- 8 Ways To Improve Local SEO For Your Business
- Learn from your 2018 Google Ads holiday campaigns
- Social Media Across the Funnel: Desire & Action (Part II)