Anti-virus software is a must, both for your nonprofit and your home computer. The one I use is AVG, which is free for home users. No support is available with the free version, but they do offer a forum to discuss problems with other users. They also offer paid versions. Go to their site to see the different features of each product.
- Marketing Highlights from the Google Expert Summit in Canada
- YouTube TrueView for Action: Maximize Your Advertising Impact
- What You Need to Know about Google Analytics Multi-Channel Funnels
- Increase ecommerce conversion rates with segments in Google Analytics
- A How-to Guide to AdWords Attribution Modeling