Anti-virus software is a must, both for your nonprofit and your home computer. The one I use is AVG, which is free for home users. No support is available with the free version, but they do offer a forum to discuss problems with other users. They also offer paid versions. Go to their site to see the different features of each product.
- Stuck in a rut? Here’s how to get out of it
- Google Sheets vs Excel: Which is better for digital marketing?
- Marketing Reporting Software: 15+ Digital Marketing Tools for PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Visualization & BI
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps