Elias St. Elmo Lewis, an advertising pioneer in the late 1800s, is known for the AIDA model, commonly used today in marketing to represent the stages of the consumer journey – awareness, interest, desire and action, each of which has a place for social media. I recently write a post about using social media to raise awareness and interest. You can read the full post at Supermetrics.com and stay tuned for Part II.
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps
- 8 Ways To Improve Local SEO For Your Business
- Learn from your 2018 Google Ads holiday campaigns
- Social Media Across the Funnel: Desire & Action (Part II)