Flickr is a great way to establish a presence online for your nonprofit. It gives you a chance to tell your story and invite comments on the photos you post. By allowing comments, you can see how people are impacted and what issues they care about. TechSoup currently offers Flickr Pro accounts for a low administrative fee to nonprofits The basic free account is available to everyone.
- Stuck in a rut? Here’s how to get out of it
- Google Sheets vs Excel: Which is better for digital marketing?
- Marketing Reporting Software: 15+ Digital Marketing Tools for PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Visualization & BI
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps