We live in a digital world where location does not seem to matter. People work remotely. Shop online. Connect with friends digitally. They rarely need to go to a physical store anymore. But physical offices, warehouses and retail locations still play a major role in B2B categories. In a recent post I wrote for Quarry, I’ve highlighted ways to use SEM campaigns to target specific locations. You can read the full post at Quarry.com.
- Marketing Highlights from the Google Expert Summit in Canada
- YouTube TrueView for Action: Maximize Your Advertising Impact
- What You Need to Know about Google Analytics Multi-Channel Funnels
- Increase ecommerce conversion rates with segments in Google Analytics
- A How-to Guide to AdWords Attribution Modeling