We live in a digital world where location does not seem to matter. People work remotely. Shop online. Connect with friends digitally. They rarely need to go to a physical store anymore. But physical offices, warehouses and retail locations still play a major role in B2B categories. In a recent post I wrote for Quarry, I’ve highlighted ways to use SEM campaigns to target specific locations. You can read the full post at Quarry.com.
- Marketing Reporting Software: 15+ Digital Marketing Tools for PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Visualization & BI
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps
- 8 Ways To Improve Local SEO For Your Business
- Learn from your 2018 Google Ads holiday campaigns