With numerous committee members coming from different organizations, it can be a real challenge scheduling meetings. One tool we like to use here is MeetingWizard. You send out several days and times for an upcoming meeting. When attendees respond with their availability, it comes back to you in the form of a grid which makes it easy to see which day and time is the most popular. You then confirm the meeting date and time and your recipients will receive a notice of the confirmed meeting. There are several optional settings, such as allowing attendees to see who else is coming and sending them a meeting reminder. I highly recommend it. It will make planning meetings a lot easier!
- Google Sheets vs Excel: Which is better for digital marketing?
- Marketing Reporting Software: 15+ Digital Marketing Tools for PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Visualization & BI
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps
- 8 Ways To Improve Local SEO For Your Business