We should all cut down on our paper use, not only because of the cost, but also to save a few trees! Have you ever printed a web page and found lots of images, ads, and other junk printing out so you didn’t quite get what you need? If so, check out PrintWhatYouLike. It lets you select the text you need from the web page, so you don’t get lots of “extras” that waste paper.
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps
- 8 Ways To Improve Local SEO For Your Business
- Learn from your 2018 Google Ads holiday campaigns
- Social Media Across the Funnel: Desire & Action (Part II)