Occasionally, I find a great article online that I don’t necessarily want to print, but want to save it in my electronic files. Or, I may need to send a file to someone who doesn’t use Word, so I’ll save my file as a PDF before I email it. There are lots of options to pay for converting to a PDF, but a great free one is available from BullZip.
- Google Sheets vs Excel: Which is better for digital marketing?
- Marketing Reporting Software: 15+ Digital Marketing Tools for PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Visualization & BI
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps
- 8 Ways To Improve Local SEO For Your Business