Google Analytics is a powerful, free tool for measuring your marketing efforts. But it doesn’t deliver right out of the box. There are options for customization that you as a marketer need to be aware of so the data you report on makes sense for your business. To learn about ways to power up your Google Analytics data, view my full post on the Supermetrics blog.
- Marketing Highlights from the Google Expert Summit in Canada
- YouTube TrueView for Action: Maximize Your Advertising Impact
- What You Need to Know about Google Analytics Multi-Channel Funnels
- Increase ecommerce conversion rates with segments in Google Analytics
- A How-to Guide to AdWords Attribution Modeling