Google Analytics is a powerful, free tool for measuring your marketing efforts. But it doesn’t deliver right out of the box. There are options for customization that you as a marketer need to be aware of so the data you report on makes sense for your business. To learn about ways to power up your Google Analytics data, view my full post on the Supermetrics blog.
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps
- 8 Ways To Improve Local SEO For Your Business
- Learn from your 2018 Google Ads holiday campaigns
- Social Media Across the Funnel: Desire & Action (Part II)