Google Analytics is a powerful, free tool for measuring your marketing efforts. But it doesn’t deliver right out of the box. There are options for customization that you as a marketer need to be aware of so the data you report on makes sense for your business. To learn about ways to power up your Google Analytics data, view my full post on the Supermetrics blog.
- Stuck in a rut? Here’s how to get out of it
- Google Sheets vs Excel: Which is better for digital marketing?
- Marketing Reporting Software: 15+ Digital Marketing Tools for PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Visualization & BI
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps