I recently wrote a “how-to” on FastCompany.com with top tips for optimizing your personal brand. Whether you are reasonably content at your current job or seeking a new opportunity, know that people are looking at your online presence. If you think your online brand needs some work, visit the original Fast Company post for tips and contact me about working with you one-on-one.
- Stuck in a rut? Here’s how to get out of it
- Google Sheets vs Excel: Which is better for digital marketing?
- Marketing Reporting Software: 15+ Digital Marketing Tools for PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Visualization & BI
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps