Search engine optimization is the process of getting found in natural – or organic – search results. Listing your site doesn’t mean people will find it. And paying for links or using other black hat methods will only penalize you. If you’re not sure where to start, we can provide a complete report with the below information.
- Top competitors based on your keywords
- Comparison of your keyword use against their use
- Inbound links
- Keyword use in copy
- Recommendations on keyword density
- Links from social networks
- Server speed
- Keyword use in img alt (alternative text for images)
- Keyword use in your meta description (description of your web page) compared to your competitors
- Readability level
- Factors that could prevent top ranking
This report gives a detailed review on how your site is doing in search. It will include detailed recommendations on how to optimize your site for search.