Do you know what to measure on your website and how to use the data available in Google Analytics? Google Analytics is an extremely robust tool for measuring what’s happening with your web traffic. However, it can also be overwhelming and very easy to drown in data. Some things to look at are:
- Who visited your site?
- How did they get there?
- Which traffic sources bring quality visitors?
- Did they successfully complete an action?
- What pages did they view?
You need data to make better decisions about your online presence. And it’s okay if you “don’t know what you don’t know”. You only need to provide the primary goal of your business (generate phone calls, completion of a contact form, etc..) and we’ll look at your account with a critical eye to search for potential problems.
We don’t just provide reports. We provide recommendations. Based on the data, we’ll talk about potential changes for your website and strategies needed to meet your marketing goals.
Here’s a few options:
- Get started with a short (and free!) self-study course, visit this page.
- Request one-time or monthly assistance in understanding your data with strategic recommendations.
- Sign-up for a Premium Google Analytics Audit.