Overspending in AdWords is easy to do. If you don’t monitor the results, it does not take long before you view your paid search dollars as a big money pit. But it’s also possible to under-spend. I have a post on Supermetrics on how to avoid either of these things happening. You can read the full article on their website.
- Google Sheets vs Excel: Which is better for digital marketing?
- Marketing Reporting Software: 15+ Digital Marketing Tools for PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Visualization & BI
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps
- 8 Ways To Improve Local SEO For Your Business