Digital marketers have toolkits to help with both the strategic and tactical parts of their roles. In an earlier post, I talked about marketing reporting best practices to show the progress of your campaigns to both managers and clients. This time I want to cover 17 marketing reporting tools you can use to monitor, measure, and improve your digital marketing efforts for SEO, PPC, web analytics, and visualization & business intelligence. Visit the Supermetrics blog for the full post.
- Google Sheets vs Excel: Which is better for digital marketing?
- Marketing Reporting Software: 15+ Digital Marketing Tools for PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Visualization & BI
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps
- 8 Ways To Improve Local SEO For Your Business