Google Analytics not only provides a picture of the good things happening on your site which include sales and lead generation. It can also point out the things that are not working well that need to be changed. Visit ASPE-ROI.com to view five steps for optimizing your website based on data available in Google Analytics.
- Stuck in a rut? Here’s how to get out of it
- Google Sheets vs Excel: Which is better for digital marketing?
- Marketing Reporting Software: 15+ Digital Marketing Tools for PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Visualization & BI
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps