I recently heard about a new search engine called Cuil. I don’t know if it’s necessarily a strong competitor to Google based on some postings I’ve read about downtime with it. (Check out this article on eWeek . But, the good thing is that it doesn’t track your searches, so if privacy is important to you, give it a try!
- Google Sheets vs Excel: Which is better for digital marketing?
- Marketing Reporting Software: 15+ Digital Marketing Tools for PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Visualization & BI
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps
- 8 Ways To Improve Local SEO For Your Business