Google is looking for concise descriptions that are relevant to the searcher’s query. If your title tag does not meet that criteria, Google may pull from content on your page instead.
- Marketing Highlights from the Google Expert Summit in Canada
- YouTube TrueView for Action: Maximize Your Advertising Impact
- What You Need to Know about Google Analytics Multi-Channel Funnels
- Increase ecommerce conversion rates with segments in Google Analytics
- A How-to Guide to AdWords Attribution Modeling