I’ve been thinking of creating a community based site where people “join” by giving a few bucks a month and the collective money is given to a chosen charity at the end of each month. It’s spent some time on my list of random-ideas-I’d-like-to-try. Recently, I discovered Love Drop, a group that’s already doing it. On Love Drop’s web-site , you can sign up to give as a little as $1 a month which will go to an individual or family in need.
- Stuck in a rut? Here’s how to get out of it
- Google Sheets vs Excel: Which is better for digital marketing?
- Marketing Reporting Software: 15+ Digital Marketing Tools for PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Visualization & BI
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps