You do not want to see a variation of your own site as a referral in Google Analytics. If it happens frequently, it can skew your data. And if you use PayPal as your payment processor online, you probably don’t want to see that as a referral either because those visitors originally came to your site from another source. Read my full post at ASPE to learn how to exclude these types of traffic……..
- Stuck in a rut? Here’s how to get out of it
- Google Sheets vs Excel: Which is better for digital marketing?
- Marketing Reporting Software: 15+ Digital Marketing Tools for PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Visualization & BI
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps