You do not want to see a variation of your own site as a referral in Google Analytics. If it happens frequently, it can skew your data. And if you use PayPal as your payment processor online, you probably don’t want to see that as a referral either because those visitors originally came to your site from another source. Read my full post at ASPE to learn how to exclude these types of traffic……..
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps
- 8 Ways To Improve Local SEO For Your Business
- Learn from your 2018 Google Ads holiday campaigns
- Social Media Across the Funnel: Desire & Action (Part II)