With the cost of mail, and well, just about everything these days, nonprofits may want to consider emailing their newsletters and saving the cost to print and mail a paper newsletter. One solution I like is by Vertical Response. They allow you to customize the look and feel of your newsletter, so you can add your nonprofit’s logo. You can also view statistics about who is opening versus simply deleting your newsletter. But, probably the best part is their FREE program for nonprofits.
- Google Sheets vs Excel: Which is better for digital marketing?
- Marketing Reporting Software: 15+ Digital Marketing Tools for PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Visualization & BI
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps
- 8 Ways To Improve Local SEO For Your Business