Do your PPC reports add value? Or are they just a list of numbers? If it’s numbers only, your days may be numbered because machines can do that part. But numbers alone are not enough which is why strategy and insight are a key part of reporting where you are needed. With a proper game plan, you can improve your PPC reporting practices and create PPC reports that add value. Read my full post at Supermetrics to learn the nine steps.
- Stuck in a rut? Here’s how to get out of it
- Google Sheets vs Excel: Which is better for digital marketing?
- Marketing Reporting Software: 15+ Digital Marketing Tools for PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Visualization & BI
- Marketing Reporting Best Practices: 14 Tips To Create Digital Marketing Reports Your Manager And Clients Will Love
- Create Actionable PPC Reports in 9 Steps