If you found your way here, it’s because you joined me at my Creative Mornings virtual field trip and you want to continue the momentum from our time together. (If you need a refresher on the content, I have a shorter version of the talk on YouTube.)
Are you looking for group support?
Or perhaps you prefer to work through a course on your own?
If you’re interested in a little help to make some changes, please fill out this form.
At the very least, I hope you set an intention and put it into practice! If you have feedback or follow-up questions, please send those to the email address shared during the talk.)
(I also occasionally send out updates in the world of marketing. You can check that out here: https://360internetstrategy.com/marketing-updates/)
- Entrepreneurs Say Investing in Mindfulness at Work Pays Off
- Stuck in a rut? Here’s how to get out of it
- Google’s Approach to Digital Wellbeing: What It Means for Us
- The Benefits of Boredom: How Boredom Generates Creativity
- Book recommendation: Solitude
- The Shallows
- The Cyber Effect
- The Internet of Us
- Deep Work
- Distraction Addiction
- The Way we’re Working isn’t Working
- The Power of Off
- Mind Change
- Reclaiming Conversation
- Two Awesome Hours
- Here and Now Habit
- Breaking Busy
- Life changing magic of tidying up